There are days where I feel really ajhdgsyufjsgf. Today was such a day. I think it's stress and lethargy that are constantly provoking the darker side of me to surface. Nowadays, I get so frickin pissed off so easily, even by the slightest things, though I know that it's not worth my anger. I think I'm like pms-y 3/4 of the whole time, which is badddd. :( Sorry, it's just that when I'm feeling really damn tired both mentally and physically and you come along stretching my limits, I just snap. I think now almost everyone in the gym team has experienced frustrations because of the screwedness of our upcoming concert, that most of the time, you just get so pissed off that you start tearing up and all. It's okay really, it's understandable. We aren't robots-emotions often get the better of us and before we know what's happening, the hurt has already been done. As long as you don't mean it from the depths of your heart and it was said on the spur of the moment, it's really okay. :)
5 more days and I'm really gonna die soon from the pressure and fatigue. I really hope that it will be worth it if not I'll just kill myself. Sometimes I get really annoyed when people complain that their holidays are so boring because they having nothing to do. Are you kidding me? At least you guys have a life out there, whenever you're tired you can just immediately go home after school, collapse on the bed and sleep till the next day. I don't even have the basic energy to keep me going everyday, much less MORE SLEEP. I think I'm even more tired than during the EYA period. :( Hence, stop frickin complaining will you? There's always something to do, even if that something means studying. At least you have the freedom to do what you want anytime, anywhere and you don't go to school looking all listless and lifeless. If I were in your freaking position, I'll straightaway dive into the bed and doze off I swear. So please stop grumbling it's really annoying the shit out of me.
tired of chasing after things that don't belong, tired of struggling to impress, tired of trying too hard then falling so hard, tired of heartaches, tired of getting back on track, tired of facades; facades that last only to reveal the inside that you'd desperately tried to conceal
There are days where I feel really ajhdgsyufjsgf. Today was such a day. I think it's stress and lethargy that are constantly provoking the darker side of me to surface. Nowadays, I get so frickin pissed off so easily, even by the slightest things, though I know that it's not worth my anger. I think I'm like pms-y 3/4 of the whole time, which is badddd. :( Sorry, it's just that when I'm feeling really damn tired both mentally and physically and you come along stretching my limits, I just snap. I think now almost everyone in the gym team has experienced frustrations because of the screwedness of our upcoming concert, that most of the time, you just get so pissed off that you start tearing up and all. It's okay really, it's understandable. We aren't robots-emotions often get the better of us and before we know what's happening, the hurt has already been done. As long as you don't mean it from the depths of your heart and it was said on the spur of the moment, it's really okay. :)
5 more days and I'm really gonna die soon from the pressure and fatigue. I really hope that it will be worth it if not I'll just kill myself. Sometimes I get really annoyed when people complain that their holidays are so boring because they having nothing to do. Are you kidding me? At least you guys have a life out there, whenever you're tired you can just immediately go home after school, collapse on the bed and sleep till the next day. I don't even have the basic energy to keep me going everyday, much less MORE SLEEP. I think I'm even more tired than during the EYA period. :( Hence, stop frickin complaining will you? There's always something to do, even if that something means studying. At least you have the freedom to do what you want anytime, anywhere and you don't go to school looking all listless and lifeless. If I were in your freaking position, I'll straightaway dive into the bed and doze off I swear. So please stop grumbling it's really annoying the shit out of me.