First training of the year today was not as horrendous as I thought it would be, so cheers! Coach reduced our physical training but had loads of inspiration from the Jiangsu team so she tweaked alot of them, which sucked. :(
And my routines were more or less much more successful than my previous attempts! :)
Climbing up the stairs all the way to the 4th floor is so annoying compared to conveniently walking to J Block. :(
And the cca trials for rgym is next wed! Omg when they see our training place they will faint and not want to join rgym anymore. D:
Haha anyway I hope my mortal isn't a noobie or something who uses all the gay shit stuff like kittypwncess,=),=D,^^!
Oh and today I was so over the moonie when I went up the bus for gym and when I gazed out of the window, the first thing directly in front of me was Ms Loh's car. :D
I was like screaming and hoping that she would suddenly appear, haha.(Like Clarie's experience omg!) And then I started screaming at Pau to lend me her phone to take a picture of it since my phone's camera function was/is (still) not working. Pau was like "Aiyoh, dinis you ah!" Haha but Pau's camera couldn't zoom in so Zengyu had and she helped me to take! :)
Camwhoring in class today was friggin' awesome. Haha I love the new classroom now in the sense that there are alot of cupboards etc and there is also a blackboard! I kept spamming the blackboard with DLSK HAHA! :) I like! Anyway the cupboards were so cool because we were able to sit in them and take photos. 8) Hehe and Chewy was the failure of the century.
Chewy: Aiyah so high I go take chairrr!
(Runs to take chair) (I already got up the cupboard)
HAHA LOSER MUCH? And the worst thing was that it happened 3 times HAHA
Chewy: I go take chair lah how to climb up!
(Runs to take chair) (Benita was already up)
HAHAHA omg Chewy you are so nonsense. Shing faster upload those pics on fb! I'm so eggcited omg haha like family photo. :P
Then Shing's camera was dead cool because she could edit a sad face to a happy face, the artificial smile variated. So I somehow became her 'model' and omg the photo came out seriously retarded that we all were like laughing for a very long time. I seriously looked like a retard omg! The abdul one was the most epic I swear my sides almost split from laughing at all this shit. :D
tired of chasing after things that don't belong, tired of struggling to impress, tired of trying too hard then falling so hard, tired of heartaches, tired of getting back on track, tired of facades; facades that last only to reveal the inside that you'd desperately tried to conceal
First training of the year today was not as horrendous as I thought it would be, so cheers! Coach reduced our physical training but had loads of inspiration from the Jiangsu team so she tweaked alot of them, which sucked. :(
And my routines were more or less much more successful than my previous attempts! :)
Climbing up the stairs all the way to the 4th floor is so annoying compared to conveniently walking to J Block. :(
And the cca trials for rgym is next wed! Omg when they see our training place they will faint and not want to join rgym anymore. D:
Haha anyway I hope my mortal isn't a noobie or something who uses all the gay shit stuff like kittypwncess,=),=D,^^!
Oh and today I was so over the moonie when I went up the bus for gym and when I gazed out of the window, the first thing directly in front of me was Ms Loh's car. :D
I was like screaming and hoping that she would suddenly appear, haha.(Like Clarie's experience omg!) And then I started screaming at Pau to lend me her phone to take a picture of it since my phone's camera function was/is (still) not working. Pau was like "Aiyoh, dinis you ah!" Haha but Pau's camera couldn't zoom in so Zengyu had and she helped me to take! :)
Camwhoring in class today was friggin' awesome. Haha I love the new classroom now in the sense that there are alot of cupboards etc and there is also a blackboard! I kept spamming the blackboard with DLSK HAHA! :) I like! Anyway the cupboards were so cool because we were able to sit in them and take photos. 8) Hehe and Chewy was the failure of the century.
Chewy: Aiyah so high I go take chairrr!
(Runs to take chair) (I already got up the cupboard)
HAHA LOSER MUCH? And the worst thing was that it happened 3 times HAHA
Chewy: I go take chair lah how to climb up!
(Runs to take chair) (Benita was already up)
HAHAHA omg Chewy you are so nonsense. Shing faster upload those pics on fb! I'm so eggcited omg haha like family photo. :P
Then Shing's camera was dead cool because she could edit a sad face to a happy face, the artificial smile variated. So I somehow became her 'model' and omg the photo came out seriously retarded that we all were like laughing for a very long time. I seriously looked like a retard omg! The abdul one was the most epic I swear my sides almost split from laughing at all this shit. :D