Love saves
heart wrenching- when can I ever see your smile again
Friday, November 13, 2009




I suck at goodbyes and I absolutely hate how the cold truth punches you in the face like no one's business.

Last day of school= last day of the year to see Ms Loh = last day of the year to see a very heart warming smile = Nothing to look forward to.

Omg, life's gonna be so miserable! I don't care, I'm gonna ask Koh Huey to scan her class picture and then crop out Ms Loh's face! Lucky Koh Huey, you got to take your class photo with my revered hero! <3

On the bright side, at least I caught a glimpse of Ms Loh today and I think I shouldn't be greedy here haha. At first I was so disappointed that I would leave school today never seeing Ms Loh ever again but during the malay cultural performance in the hall, I kept glancing back to see if my unsung hero was there but she was not. Then suddenly, Shing and Jallene and Le Yin were like omg omg, then I turned behind and WHEEE I felt this surge of exhilaration, fear and pure elation when I saw Ms Loh haha. So I grabbed Clarie and we were screaming in silence haha. (Shit I sound gay here but nevermind) But I was uber despondent when the teachers had to take their leave first so I kept staring at Ms Loh and I still remember her side view rather vividly. (: Omg, she was clad in a pink blouse and tying up her cute hair into a pony tail with the fringe! 8) It's such a pity that you won't be teaching us next year but the sec 3 HAISH. Anyway,

ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD FOR YOUR MASTERS (CHEM) MS LOH! I'll be praying for you. You deserve it anyway (:

<3

ACP was contrary to what I had expected haha. I thought it would be a major failure but no, it turned out to be a roaring success WHEE. Haha we made the most money omg which is like totally unexpected? 277 bucks in total minus the cost price of maximum 50 bucks, that means that we made 227 bucks worth of profits. 8D HAHA to think that we still thought we would be the most pathetic class with the least number of products to sell. TEEHEE.

Stayed back in class after school to hang on to some of the memories and camwhore at the same time. Camwhoring was abit of a failure since no one had the mood. :( Everyone was forlorn that their part Ds were gonna be gone forever and I was sad that I couldn't hug Ms Loh or take a photo with her. D: HAHA and I dreamt of her yesterday, again!
I ROCK 8)

Finally, we decided to play blind mice but I had to catch a bus with Faith home so I only managed to play 2 games since I stepped on Benita's toe by incident so she was considered caught. Jallene was damn complacent by still standing there and yawning when Benita was already inches away from her. HAHA and of course Jarlini got caught. :D After this Faith and me alighted at Far East's bus stop to wait for 518 which took a hell lot of time to come. And I realised that bus 5 came to far east too 8) And I checked the sign board which depicted bus 518's route and counted how many stops there were to reach pasir ris interchange and I realised that it was 35 stops. :( Nevertheless, I still sat with Faith in the bus and we talked then slept till Faith woke up when we were in Bedok. Fun experience though, haha I should really try bus 5 next time since it's a direct bus to my home (:

Sad life cuz' there is still rsp field trip tmr omg D: I really need a good rest and sleep my way through till late in the morning tmr. But I can't! Even if there wasn't this trip, there would still be freaking gym and the worse thing is that it's no longer at RI now but the ulu and gross Braddell omg :( I think I'll just die during training too since coach is gonna double the physical training which is already bad enough. D:

Anyway here's some slightly back dated pictures (:


BATCHMATES :>
Coach's birthday= eating birthday cake during training hours= unable to run and do physical training = slack training. HAHA WE GOT IT PLANNED OUT (:




THE BEST TILE IN THE WORLD <3



hardcore camwhore (: (on monday?)



I look screwed but haha FAT looks cute (Y)