Wooohooo, I feel awesome! I guess this is the sweetness of hard work. Somehow now, I'm grateful that my coach gave me a chance to participate in gym comp. It was super fun to sit there and cheer your gym mates on during comp and to even get a chance to do routines on the mat in front of a large panel of judges. 2nd for rope, not bad huh? (: Anyway, i feel so sad for siao ji ti and da ji ti. I say the judges are damn biased against the groups, esp for siao ji ti. I mean they didn't have major failures and they came in last? I really felt like crying with them. So sad. :( But i'm glad they were cheerful during ORA yesterday, and Eleanor was screaming like crazy. "Dance, or be a fat mama!" LOL Yes, and I <3 taking retarded pictures with Rosemarie and Carissa. SAILOR MOON. Hahaha. Oh, and thanks seniors for those encouragement letters and yummy hand-made cookies/cakes in days of comp! (:
tired of chasing after things that don't belong, tired of struggling to impress, tired of trying too hard then falling so hard, tired of heartaches, tired of getting back on track, tired of facades; facades that last only to reveal the inside that you'd desperately tried to conceal
Wooohooo, I feel awesome! I guess this is the sweetness of hard work. Somehow now, I'm grateful that my coach gave me a chance to participate in gym comp. It was super fun to sit there and cheer your gym mates on during comp and to even get a chance to do routines on the mat in front of a large panel of judges. 2nd for rope, not bad huh? (: Anyway, i feel so sad for siao ji ti and da ji ti. I say the judges are damn biased against the groups, esp for siao ji ti. I mean they didn't have major failures and they came in last? I really felt like crying with them. So sad. :( But i'm glad they were cheerful during ORA yesterday, and Eleanor was screaming like crazy. "Dance, or be a fat mama!" LOL Yes, and I <3 taking retarded pictures with Rosemarie and Carissa. SAILOR MOON. Hahaha. Oh, and thanks seniors for those encouragement letters and yummy hand-made cookies/cakes in days of comp! (: