Love saves
Friday, September 21, 2007

HEH HEH!I juz wanted to say:I love you shortie pal,baby eeyore , belle,Xin-yi and Ishelle...not forgetting Fatimah <3>

I dont care a hoot about who is reading my blog.I f you are unhappi about wat i am going to say...THEN LEAVE NOW.ESPECIALLY Vernetta.If you are not pleased with me,then go ahead and type obsencities in my tag box.From today onwards...we are quits.I am FULLY AWARE that you badmouth me in the absence of my presence.I just wanna tell you that i CANT BE BOTHERED A LITTLE BIT,NOT EVEN A TINGE!I have found a new group of frens,that i feel secure and comfortable with.I honestly dont care bout appearance.I want to be original and totally myself.I dun want to be cool.i DUN WANT TO KEEP A FRINGE.I DUN WANT TO WEAR ANKLE SOCKS.(though i dont want to be a noob either)You,from wat i see,steal all my frens,is trying to steal Joy's bestie as well as Belle.Now,you are trying to steal Ishelle.If you are not ,then pardon me from that.But let me warn you...dont lay a finger on my new frens!I trusted you so much,but you had to talk behind my back.If you have sources,i have mine too.Thats how i got to noe.You no need probe further.I shall now annouce that I,DENISE,IS NO LONGER AT YOUR MERCY.i DONT NEED SUCH FRENSHIP.THEY ARE SO FAKE. You talk behind their backs and act nice when they are rite in front of you.WAT ACTUALLY IS THIS? IFYOU CALL THIS FRENSHIP...then you can leave me out.I sacrificed so much to fit in...but i realised that i am not being fair to myself.You treat me as invisible.But before i go...let me warn you:There are loads of ppl who dont rally like you.And one thing.You tink you veri pretty rite?Let me tell you.From my views,your outside is presentable,but your inside is rotten.You can correct me if i am wrong,but i hardly tink so.I also will guess that you will gang up with your frens and go against me ...but you ar wasting your time.When i am no longer in that gang...i don bother about how you look at me.Coz i noe that some of them inside still have my support.
They are Belle,Jalyn,Joy!You cannot steal them away from me .